- Zone 1: Hampton Court Bridge to Eel Pie Island
- Zone 2: Eel Pie Island to Brentford Ait
- Zone 3: Kew Bridge to Putney Pier
- Zone 4: Putney Bridge to Cadogan Pier
- Zone 5: Battersea Park to Westminster Bridge
- Zone 6: London Eye to Tower Bridge
- Zone 7: St Katharine Docks to Canary Wharf
- Zone 8: West India Docks to Silvertown
- Zone 9: Thames Barrier to Thamesmead
- Zone 10: Crossness to Purfleet
Explore the River you love
The river in London has been divided into 10 zones and in each there are walking maps to download and links to special offers from boat clubs and local attractions, things to see and places to visit on the river, where to eat and drink with a river view, how to get around on the water, Thames photographs and river information that (perhaps) is news to you.
If you have any comments to make, if you have noticed any omissions on the site, if you have suggestions for new inclusions, or if you have interesting Thames facts that you would like to share then please e-mail us at email@example.com, or fill out the comment boxes at the top of each map.